Saturday, September 12, 2009

Girls Night In is Going Crafty

This time last year I was very busy organising the Pretty In Pink Pamper Day to raise money for Girls Night In (Cancer Council). I was going to organise other one this year but was unable to secure a function centre as the were all putting their charity efforts this year to the bush fire appeal.

So I have decided that I will organise a smaller event and change the vibe by doing a Going Crafty Night.
I confirmed any details as yet but wanted to let you all know so that you can keep it in mind as your planning the coming weeks/months. It will be in October towards the end of the month on a Friday or Saturday night. If there is anyone that would like to lend a hand to organise it I would love the help.

Keep an eye on this space for more details.
Trina D

No comments:

Post a Comment