Saturday, July 25, 2009

July - Christmas ornaments.

Cino Vino has found some room upstairs for us to spread our self’s out and enjoy the freedom of talking wildly over our craft projects without upsetting their other customers. I sure I’m not the only one that thinks the extra room is great, I just need to work on providing more lighting for next month. Christmas in July was the theme this month so I brought out my little candy canes and beaded icicles. These little Christmas decorations are simple but are truly stunning and your friends will want to know where you brought them (you can keep is a secrete if you like) These little treasures are will not only save your wallet but if you have children it’s a great activity to do with them. Kits and instructions are available upon request tn06@bigpond.com.au.
I have been asked a number of times about my little re-enactment of my wedding. Well not quite re-enactment as there was no groom but I did have a bridesmaid. A friend of mine is doing a photography course and asked me to assist her in one of her assessments. In true friendship I pulled in other one of my friends to ensure there were more than a laugh or two (plus she is more photogenic). The twist on this little photo shoot was that the accessories and bouquets were all made from vegetables. Ahhh the fun one can have if you only think outside the veggie box. LOL

This is my favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment