Saturday, June 27, 2009

June - Rubber Stamping

I’m not sure about you, but this month has been a busy one. Lucky we took some time out when we did, because the next few months look like they may be even busier. Anyway enough about me and more about Coffee, Cake and Create.

This month I had a guest presenter, Mel from Dragonfly Crafts be http://dragonflycrafts-dragonflycrafts.blogspot.com/ and the cake was a very moist Raspberry and White Chocolate cake mmmm (mouth watering at the thought of it!). Mel demonstrated a couple of quick stamping techniques that can turn a simple card into a card with impact. I love them both, there is no way I can chose my favourite. Let me know if you would like the instructions.
A reminder to all those interested in taking part in this month’s competition. Use 1 or more items from your welcome pack to create a product using the stamping techniques that Mel demonstrated and have your product or a photo to me before 19th July (see entry details included in your welcome pack). The winner will receive this fantastic gift pack from The Habby Goddess http://www.thehabygoddess.blogspot.com/. It contains 2 pieces of quilting fabric, pin cushion, lilac ric rac, assorted buttons and toggles, assorted beads, dusty rose lace, 13mm bias tape, elasticized frill, pink bias tape, aqua elastic, crochet rose, pink embroidery thread and an iron on transfer.

Shrug progress – my knitting is coming along slowly now that I have settled back into a busy life style, after a long relaxing weekend away. But I’m happy to report that I have approximately half an arm’s length left. Not sure it will be finished by the end of the month but I will give it ago, very keen to start wearing it .

Next month is Christmas in July, so bring your Christmas cheer.
Until then
Trina D

No comments:

Post a Comment